1. Airline Artifacts specialises in the sale of authentic end-of-life airliner components and hardware. Our products are former industrial components. Their size and weight reflects this. Customers must take due care with respect to health and safety in relation to their handling and use. Airline Artifacts’ products are for adults and we recommend that they are not used by children.
Condition of Sale
2. All products offered for sale on the following basis:
a. Condition of all items is “unserviceable” and items are all considered scrap. Airline Artifacts does not guarantee the functionality of any of its products. However:
i. Items are non-functional, and unsuitable for any “airworthy” purpose; and,
ii. Items are sold for parts, hobbyist or decorative purposes only
3. Sale is prohibited to any state that is subject to sanctions enacted by the Governments of the United States or Australia or the European Union.
Warranty and Returns
4. Airline Artifacts is fully committed to meeting its statutory obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.
5. Purchasers should note, items are sold without guarantee or warranty of any kind. Returns are not accepted for:
a. Change of mind; and/or
b. If the product is unfit for its intended purpose
6. If Airline Artifacts determines that a problem exists with a product, Airline Artifacts may repair or replace the product at its election.
7. Upon receipt of a product in “as dispatched” condition, Airline Artifacts will promptly provide a full refund of the purchase price, if the item is not of the type or condition represented in an advertisement.